WP the Podcast is Back with Over 450 Episodes on WordPress, Web Design, Business & Marketing!
In case you didn’t know, I have a daily WordPress podcast that I do with my good friend, David Blackmon from Divi Space.
Yes, daily. It wasn’t a typo 😅
The episodes are 5-10 minute on average and cover everything from WordPress, Web Design, Marketing, Business, Sales, and more.
We took a break around the holidays and into January, but we’re back to our normal daily schedule and I couldn’t be more excited to be in our normal routine of daily episodes!
In honor of us starting back up for another year, I wanted to showcase our most popular episodes, as well as my personal favorites.
Take a look below!
Top 10 Most Popular WP THE PODCAST Episodes
- How Often Should I Refresh/Redesign My Website | EP 319
- How to Build Funnels with WP and Instantly Increase Revenue | EP 435
- An Awesome New WordPress Form Plugin and It’s Free | EP 367
- 1 Year of Podcasting – WP the Podcast Anniversary | EP 365
- Why You Should Use Plugins With Google Analytics | EP 447
- Why One Page Websites May Not Be a Good Idea | EP 393
- The Best Tools for Creating a WordPress Product Company | EP 261
- Our Thoughts on Gutenberg | EP 439
- How to Turn WordPress into a Progressive Web App | EP 363
- 5 Free WordPress Plugins Worth Using | EP 402
Click any of the links above to listen to our top 10 most popular episodes on WP the Podcast!
Brand New Episodes from 2019
- How to Create an Affiliate Program on Your WordPress Website | EP 456
- The Best Landing Page Building Tools | EP 455
- Vimeo vs YouTube for Video Hosting | EP 454
- Your 5 Minute Email Marketing Crash Course | EP 453
- How to Find Your WordPress Page ID and Post ID | EP 452
- What We are Doing this Year to Increase Personal/Pro. Growth | EP 451
- The Most Effective Things You Can Do For Growing a WordPress Product Business | EP 450
- We’re Back! Our Intentions and Goals for 2019 | EP 449
Click any of the links above to listen to our brand new episodes from 2019!
What do you want to learn?
We love topic ideas! Let us know in the comments below, or reach out directly for topic suggestions!