Introducing RoyalCommerce— a true eCommerce Child Theme for Divi & WooCommerce.
Give your products the royal treatment!
RoyalCommerce features a minimalist design that puts the focus on your products in a modern and elegant way, while bringing key eCommerce features to the Divi framework.
We researched the top online stores from around the web and put together a killer list of features that we’ve integrated into RoyalCommerce! The focus of these features is on the shopper experience to help increase sales for yours or your client’s eCommerce website.
- Wishlist: Keep your shoppers coming back to your website with the ability to save products to their wishlist
- Product Image Zoom: Gives shoppers a closer look at your products in an intuitive way
- Ajax Product Filtering: Filters products instantly without the page reloading
- Sticky Shopping Cart: Always keep that cart in view on pages with a sidebar
- Enhanced Header Icons: Keeps the wishlist and cart totals easily in view
- Gorgeous Banners: For Product Categories, Sales/Promotions, Product Collections, etc.
NOTE: The following features can easily be turned on or off depending on the specific needs of yours or your client’s store: Wishlist, Product Image Zoom, Sticky Cart, Divi Logo Swap.
RoyalCommerce includes FOUR style options that can be seen here: Style 1 — Style 2 — Style 3 — Style 4
RoyalCommerce includes one-click installation, which means your website will look just like the demo in a matter of minutes, allowing you to easily swap out the content within your own!
RoyalCommerce is a very flexible Child Theme. No colors, fonts, or basic styling is hardcoded. This means you can easily change the styling for all elements (including the integrated features) from the Divi Theme Customizer giving you full control of your website.
RoyalCommerce is a Premium Child Theme for Divi. Premium Child Themes allow you to start (or continue) a project with a pre-designed website, and then customize to your heart’s content! For more information on Divi Child Themes, we recommend checking out our thorough Child Theme Guide, as it explains everything about child themes (both premium and blank child themes), with a free video training too.