New Divi Life Pricing is Coming Plus a Look Back and a Look Forward!
Today I’m announcing our first price increase in Divi Life history. In the interest of full disclosure, I wanted to give everyone a full week heads up so there’s absolutely no surprises. 🙂
It’s happened to me before on multiple occasions. I was about to buy a product, only to see the price suddenly increase. There’s nothing worse than knowing you could have saved money if you had only purchased a day or two sooner.
So here it is: On October 1, 2019 at (one week from today), our prices will be increasing across the board!
Prices will increase in:
If you’re like me, you probably have some questions. So I’ll do my best to answer them below. Of course you can always ask questions in the comments below if your question isn’t answered here in the post.
Why are the prices increasing?
This is probably the most obvious question. I’d ask the same thing!
Divi Life has been in business since 2016 and we’ve never raised our prices, but we’ve continued to add lots of value, features, and products.
Here’s Some Examples:
- Divi Overlays launched in February 2017 and has evolved greatly from a click trigger only overlay solution, to a full fledged popup plugin. We’ve added dozens and dozens of features, loads of fixes and enhancements, and even new templates too, but the price has remained the same. (And we’re not stopping anytime soon either!). The same goes for our other core plugins too.
- Our All Access Pass launched about 11 months ago and we’ve nearly doubled the number of products included (and lots more products on the horizon too!)
Does this affect existing customers?
Yes and no. If you have an existing subscription, your renewal price will NOT increase. For example, if you have the Unlimited license of Divi Overlays (or Divi Bars, Divi Mega Pro) you will continue to pay only $59/year even after the price increases (as long as your subscription remains active).
However, the price to upgrade to a higher subscription or the All Access Pass will increase.
This is why we wanted to give customers a full week to upgrade or purchase before the price increases.
So how do I upgrade so I don’t miss the current pricing?
If you have an existing license, you can upgrade from within your Divi Life account. Once logged in, navigate to the Purchase History Page, then the licenses tab, and click upgrade for the license you would like to upgrade. Then go through checkout like normal.
You can upgrade to a higher license level of the same product, or to the All Access Pass Lifetime.
What prices will be increasing?
It will be across the board. So that will include the pricing of all individual products as well as the All Access Pass. Some prices will be changed more than others.
A Look Back on the last year, and What’s to Come
The last year has been a whirlwind. It’s flown by and it’s crazy to think we’re already approaching the last quarter of 2019!
With a price increase announcement like this, it’s always good to reflect back as well as look forward. We realize that when you invest in our products, you want to know that your investing in a solid company that isn’t going anywhere (we’re here for the long haul! 🙂 )
In the last year, we launched our highly requested All Access Pass membership. We had customers asking for some sort of membership or bundle with all of our products for quite a while, and in Octbober of 2018, we were finally able to do deliver! But, we didn’t just bundle our existing products, we launched a bunch of new products too, including Divi Mega Pro! Then, at Black Friday, we launched a dozen more new products! Take a look at everything we’ve launched in the last 12 months!
New products added in the last year
So let’s take a look at some numbers. This year so far….
- we’ve launched 10 new products
- 21 product updates released to our core plugins
- one new custom support team member added (hey Carlos!)
- 4,500 support tickets resolved (shoutout to Shafaq!)
- Support response time decreased by 50%
- I personally re-located my family and moved 1,400 miles away!
So what do you have look forward to in the future with Divi Life?
A lot! As stated above, we’re here for the long haul, and have lots of exciting things planned. Before the end of the year, we plan launch quite a few new products, and lots more products next year too. I can’t say exactly what’s coming, but here’s a few hints:
- lots more child themes coming your way!
- our first ever custom Divi module is coming and it is SLICK
- more plugins coming too (of course)
- a brand new product CATEGORY is coming! (we think customers will LOVE this)
- lots more features coming to our core plugins
- more templates coming to our core plugins too
- a brand new DiviLife.com with revamped docs, new support center, and plugin template previewer.
What does this all mean for YOU?
If you scrolled right to the bottom and want the short version— We’re raising our prices so you should upgrade or purchase now because we have lots of exciting things on the way! 🙂