Getting Started with Divi BarsThis article will guide you through creating your first Divi Bar and setting the trigger!
Getting Started with Divi Bars
The 6 Step Quickstart Instructions:
- Download Divi Bars from the “API Downloads” tab in your Divi Life account section.
- Install the .zip file like any other plugin: WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload > Activate
- Navigate to Divi Bars > Add New, Activate Divi Builder, and give your Divi bar a Name.
Start creating and skip to step 5, or proceed to the optional steps below to use a template
- Use a Divi Bar Layout Template: Download from the Downloads tab in your Divi Life account section. Upload directly to the Divi Bar edit screen by clicking on the portability icon (up and down arrow) on the right side of the Divi Builder.
- Customize as needed, and adjust settings accordingly.
- Set an Automatic Trigger (ie. Timed Delay at 0 seconds will load your Divi bar on page load).